Monday, December 19, 2011

HMMMMM

Sitting home getting ready to watch MNF after a weekend in my hometown, ive been thinking that im very upset that my shoulder is not able to at least let me finish out the remainder of my contract with the army. I mean I have tried to look at this in every way possible and I still cant help but feeling angry with the army for doing this to me in the first place.

The bonus is that I will get to be around the kids a lot more, and not have to worry about deploying anytime every again. I have been slowly looking for a job since I do not have a definate word that they are sending me to a med board just yet. I have even been looking at houses in my home area to see what the market looks like, I would rather buy a house then rent....I want to start building memories with the kids in one place, rather then all over the country like we have been.


I hope that the army pays me a little bit on the way out the door, if I have to I will claim bankruptcy to remove the rest of the debt and get my student loans under control so that I can get the house....and I want a decent to good job. Something that lets me make a decent living and allows me to be home with my kids so that I can raise them and be around my friends and family and god-daughters.....hopefully its not going to be a pipe dream this time.


As for brette, I honestly feel that if i end up in my hometown or somewhere that she cannot go home but maybe and I mean maybe once every two or three years that she will not stay, and at this point in my life thats fine with me. My main concern is my kid and making them happy, if that means finding a job in my hometown and raising my kids like i was raised thats fine with me....

after all they are the most important priority in my life and I will do anything to make them happy and raise them right

No comments:

Post a Comment