Saturday, November 26, 2011

Megan Fuller

Here is an interesting blog..this one might have heads spinning.


I met megan during the summer of 1998. She was working at the eynon movie theaters and a group of us went there to see a movie. I met her through Rob, and her boss Kerri liked me, but it was megan that caught my interest. Kerri was the type of valley girl that wouldnt work well with me, and I told her that but she always tried anyways.


Meg and I hung out all the time, she was a pitcher with softball so she asked me to start catching for her, and I agreed since it was sports and I love sports. Our friendship developed from there, and it was and is very strong. There were moments that were very special to us...and we shared them and I cant thank her enough. When I need a smile I think of the special moments and it always brings a smile to my face.

Meg has been there with me since 1998, and never judged me, although she has had ample oppertunity to. I have stuck by her side through so much that when the shit hits the fan its natural for me to seek her out to walk through hell with me. She was there for me during the domestic relations battles with carol, through tracy and that crap, and even though kelly didnt like her( actually hated her) she was always there for me through that 7.5 year rocky as hell relationship(marriage)

No comments:

Post a Comment